Ahad, Ogos 14, 2011

Don't Simply Give Up

Sung-bong Choi
I thought my life was tough, but he changed my cheap thinking. When I was listening to his story and his song, I couldn't stop tears from falling. I hope only good things happen to him for the many days ahead of him. To Choi, you are a wonderful example and inspiration to people who have not.

You are really a great boy who does not simply give up whatever the circumstances in life. How sad your life story but still you did not lost your passion to show your great talent that touching the hearts of the Korean people and may be the world. A humble boy like you there's no reason to reach the stardom. I shared your video in my blog to let other people to watch and aware about the beautiful story of your life.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Komen anda akan disemak. Terima kasih